Our safety record is second to none.
Our TRIR for the past three years:
2017 – 0.00
2018 – 1.01
2019 – 0.60
Our eyes are always on safety
Safety is paramount to us and the clients we service. We educate, implement and reinforce. The prevention of injury is an objective affecting all levels of our organization and its activities both onsite and off. From top to bottom, we believe that safety, efficiency and performance go hand in hand.
- Ownership and Management dedicated to safety practices
- Employee commitment to safety
- Enforced Stop Work Authority Program (Everyone has a voice)
- Company-wide commitment to hazard identification and mitigation
- Well trained and highly capable staff
- Well maintained tools and equipment
- Mandatory job site management
We take proactive steps to ensure safety with monthly preventative, safety training courses to help reduce costly downtime.
- Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plan
- HazCom and Stop Work Authority
- Lock out | Tag out Authorized and Affected
- Heat and Wildlife Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
- Distracted Driving and Driving Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Awareness
- First Aid | Blood Borne Pathogens
- Hazard Identification | Incident Reporting
We monitor our test results
Our testing procedures are monitored, documented and approved at point of service. A completed field ticket is delivered on location for approval signature and then a scan of the report is emailed for reporting. We are working on implementing online reporting capabilities to further increase reporting efficiency.
Bullseye Testing, LLC
5509 S County Rd 1185
Midland, Texas 79706
© 2016 Bullseye Testing, LLC